Unsure of how to create artwork? We can do this for you. Designing your artwork correctly is essential to ensure that your finished project looks as good as it can.
The cost of designing artwork depends on the amount of work that is required. It is best to talk to one of our project managers about your project and they can advise you of a cost.
We will never carry out work unless first advising you of a cost.
Some tips for creating artwork yourself.
- Use a dedicated graphics package – if you don’t have one of these then you should talk to us or a design company.
- Examples of software suitable for producing artwork for print: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXpress.
- Examples of Software NOT suitable for producing artwork for print: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Paint and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Use a maximum of 300% ink saturation – anything greater than this can cause the ink to bleed.
- For disc artwork (not packaging) designs using less than 4 colours should be set up as pantone
- Use a minimum of 300dpi
- Create your artwork in CMYK
- Use the artwork templates available on our template page and supply your artwork on these templates