Job Title: Web Developer
Salary: £ 19,600 to 30,000
We are looking for a talented Web developer to design and manage a growing number of brochure and e-commerce sites. Suitable candidates will ideally have 2 + years’ experience and a proven track record.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in maintaining and enhancing our existing websites, and building new and innovative designs, whilst always adhering to best practice.
You will be tasked with producing high quality coding and designs both quickly and efficiently.
You will work closely with our Social Media Marketing team and the senior managers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work on the designing, managing and maintenance of our web sites and sites for 3rd parties.
- Creation and maintenance of site layout to create striking websites with a focus on creating first-rate user experience.
- Produce responsive sites using media queries
- Enhance and improve the company’s platforms
- Design and implement new features
- Develop specifications
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes
To exceed in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience in user-interface, designing, and development of websites
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – both verbally and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail and deliver work with high levels of accuracy.
- A passion for technology and an ability to resolve IT issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Figma, Webflow, Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic designing and CMS tools
- Social Media Marketing and presentation skills
Visa sponsorship: Available for eligible candidate.
To apply please email a CV and links to examples of you work to [email protected]