Product Guarantee / Complaint Procedure
In the event that a product Discus Group has manufactured is not of merchantable quality, the company shall replace the product for the customer at no cost.
The returns procedure
- Clients with a product which demonstrably fails to be of merchantable quality MUST notify Discus Group of the fact within 5 days of receipt of product.
- Discus Group will provide a Customer Complaint Report (CCR) form which MUST be returned by the client fully completed.
- If order placed falls below 500 units, five discs should be returned with quality control form. For orders above 500 units, ten discs should be returned.
- Discus Group will evaluate discs returned to determine any cause of fault and the production remedy required. The evaluation process usually takes 48 hours.
- If the fault is found to be Discus Group’s responsibility, the faulty product will be collected and replacements returned to the customer entirely at Discus Group’s expense.
We cannot replace any produce unless samples are first provided for investigation. Product can only be re-manufactured following an investigation to determine the reason for the fault so a corrective action can be put in place prior to re-manufacturing.
What constitutes merchantable quality?
An item is deemed merchantable if it is reasonably fit for the ordinary purposes for which such products are manufactured and sold.
As a manufacturer delays can sometimes occur due to any number of reasons (machine break downs etc). While we endeavor to supply all products within the agreed lead time we cannot plan for unforeseen circumstances. We therefore do not offer discounts for late delivery.