|URGENT QUOTE or free artwork
check needed Freephone 0330 333 1090
|Discus Group Product Guarantee
|In the event that a product Discus Group have manufactured is not
of merchantable quality, the company shall replace the product for
the customer at no cost.
What Constitutes A Product Which Fails To Be Of Merchantable Quality
- Clients with a product which demonstrably fails to be of merchantable
quality, MUST notify Discus Group of the fact within 5 days of
receipt of product
- Discus Group will provide a quality control audit form which
MUST be returned by the client fully completed with the following
Job number of returned product
Nature of problem
- If order placed falls below 500 units, five discs should be
returned with quality control form. For orders above 500 units,
ten discs should be returned.
Discus Returns Policy
- Discus Group quality control team and Production Manager will
evaluate discs returned to determine any cause of fault and the
production remedy required.
Tests May Include:
Pit and Lan Analysis
- On determination of fault found to be a Discus Group responsibility,
product will be collected for remedy and returned to the customer
entirely at Discus Group's expense.